How I spent my summer vacation...



a few garden pics for you guys.  Let me know what you all are planting.  I'm curious.
as of right now we have: summer squash, cucumbers (pickling), radishes, okra (hasn't come up yet), sugar snap peas, snow peas, mesclun (x2), microgreens, spinach, onions, broccoli, jalapenos, red and orange bell peppers, brandywine tomatoes, some other hybrid tomato I can't remember the name of, roma tomatoes, and three kinds of cherry tomos. Oh, and I almost forgot, potatoes!  three different kinds.  that is what is in that rubbermaid tub (I drilled holes in the bottom and put it up on bricks.) and then there are more in the garden.  Hope you guys get some tasty produce.  piece

3 comments:

Sarah M said...

tomatoes.
carrots.
lettuce.
I'm boring but I've also been known to kill bamboo...so I'm not that hopeful, either! :)
Thought it be good to show the little guy how to garden, though.
PS-Heard through the grapevine you might want to check out our house? our email is ssmast@hotmail.com if you want to set up a time or something.

Sarah M said...

ps--Happy 3rd to the both of you--I am behind in my reading :)

Chris said...

Tomatoes,onions,peppers,more herbs than I'll ever use, and a whole mess of stuff my wife will plant.