I heart odd...um...photos!

We took this picture at the japanese garden in portland.  Crazy beautiful, huh?  That place was very peaceful and great.  I am going to start taking food pics again.  I am getting used to the new camera and want to make sure that I know what I am doing, before I snap some photos.  Made some chicken and broccoli saute last night.  Pretty delicious.  I felt like i had been in a slump lately.  I hadn't been riding my bike to work and also felt really stagnant in working out.  So, to remedy the situation, I cleared all of the music off of my ipod and uploaded new stuff that I had never heard/hadn't listened to in a while.  I think that it is doing the trick. I found myself not being bored throughout the workout, which was really good.  
Other newsworthy news:  Going to take the camera to the bakery and take pics of bread/baking/bakery stuff.  It's going to be great!  I am really excited because then I can show people a more in depth version of what we do.  I think that a lot of people do not understand what goes on in a bakery and think that it is really easy and cupcakey.  Big mistake.  It takes muscles, and determinaash.  Sleepy.  food pics soon.
ps- Is that photo amazing or what???

No comments: