She's so hot...she's like a curry

Made some yellow curry with pork on friday night, never a disappointing venture.  I don't understand people who don't fancy a good curry here and there, makes no sense to me.  What's not to like?  I was thinking the other day about how much my wife's tastes have changed since we have been together.  I am actually really proud of her for being so much more adventurous in the foods that she eats compared to when we fist met.  however, I think that some of that comes with age.  I know, for myself, I have also made the same progression, mine, perhaps, being on the more extreme end of things.  ok, back to business.  Curry...hmmm...well, pretty easy here.  Start sautéing some onions and garlic until you get some color on them, then add some well seasoned meat (pork, chick, beef, fish, or tofu)  add some salt, peps, curry powder a little stock, splash of fish sauce, and a can of coconut milk.  let it hang out until the veg is done and the meat is tender.  You may have to add a little more stock if it gets too thick.  Serve over jasmine rice or thai noodles...muey delicioso.  Of course, you can add or subtract whatever you want out of this to suit your palette.  I add a few slivered chiles to this, you probably should too.  More posts to go...

No comments: