I wonder if Peter was related to that Pied guy?

so, I was out of batteries for quite some time.  I finally had a chance to get some the other day so we are back in business, as the kids say.  The farmers market is over so that means I will have a little bit more time to do things now, well, at least once November gets here.  John is on vacation for 9 days, and then I go on vacation for a week after that, then martha goes after me.  So, It will be crazy for a while, but eventually it will settle down and we'll hopefully have a more relaxed pace.  This picture is pepper steak with some leftover stovies from the day before.  It's pretty simple.  just a melange of peppers, onions, garlic (all thinly sliced)  and seasoned with chili powder, cumin, coriander, and cilantch.  Of course, there are tomos and beef stock in there also.  Pretty tasty dish.  If I have leftovers of this they usually become nachos or tostadas.  Well, I do have lots more to post, but I am really tired so hopefully later if i feel up to it.  peace

No comments: