ex "Q" says

Well, I have been really busy lately.  Or lazy.  I am still trying to figure out which one it is, maybe a little of both.  It seems as though this market season has worn on, that we have become busier, where historically, we have always become slower.  Oh well, I guess that is a good thing.  My days off have switched again, so I now have saturday nights free.  Once we are back to regular production, I might actually have a night to do stuff with friends.  
I am making some muffins right now.  It had been about a year since I have made them and it sounded pretty good for breakfast.  Banana and toasted almond.  we'll see... Anyway, I roasted a chicken the other night. Never a let down.  I have said it before, but it really is my favorite meat...this week.  I always lay some bacon/prosciutto/pancetta across the breast while it roasts.  It seems to ensure that the meat stays moist and delicious.   The veg is just carrots, tates, and turnips, maybe some garlic and celery, (I can't remember, this was a while ago.)  Ok, more posts to go..

No comments: